Easy use! Easy storage! And better yet…Easy on your wallet!
- All DOTLINE Deck Mount Boat Ladders feature the finest and most durable materials available. The Removable Deck Mount ladders include anodized aluminum standard on all models as well as stainless steel deck mounting brackets. The ladders measure 15″ wide, and all models fold flat for easy storage on any size boat. The folding models also feature the “Positive Lock” hinge in the middle of the ladder for two reasons. First, you can fold that ladder up when it is attached to the boat to remove it from the water when swimming or traveling at low speeds. Also, the folding option work great for when storage space is at a premium importance.
- Each ladder uses heavy-walled aluminum tubing for beauty and corrosion resistance. Also offered in anodized aluminum for even more protection against harsh environments. Each tube is covered where it contacts the boat to help eliminate marking or damaging of the boat.
- All DotLine ladders feature HDPE injection molded steps for strength and durability. These steps feature a flow thru design to help keep water out of the boat. UV inhibitors are added to the resin before molding the steps. These inhibitors help protect against the sun’s damaging effects, resulting in a longer step life. With 11″ of vertical distance between steps, the ladders are extremely easy to climb and decend.
- Two Polyethylene ladder support legs and brackets are furnished with the ladders. They pivot out of the way for easy storage, and will not mark or damage the boat hull. The ladder standoffs are adjustable in length to fit virtually any style of boat.
- Each ladder is guaranteed against breakage under normal usage for one year.